Kicking for Maine Kids!
The goal of our 9th Annual Kids Who Care Kick-a-thon is to raise $50,000 combined sponsorship and kicker fundraising to support our award winning youth programs and Kids Who Care community service initiative.
- Continue to enhance Riverview Foundation’s youth program capacity promoting health, wellness, and effective life skills to 100’s of Maine kids each year.
- Increase scholarship capacity and open new learning opportunities to Maine Kids during the risky afternoon hours of 3 – 6pm.
- Support Riverview’s Kids Who Care community service events and initiatives.
- Improve program, facility and community resources connecting Maine kids and their families with nature.
- DOUBLE youth services in the Portland Area in 2017